1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
2. What does your username mean?
My username is my second name. I thought it's different and cool enough to be a username haha.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
If I could instantly master a different art style I would choose realism in painting both digital and traditional, because for me people who paints and draws realisticly(is this a word??) are the awesomest(I know this is not a word..but whatever)
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
because she's awesome!!
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
The first person who first submitted his/her art on the site, so I could ask what was the feeling of being the first person in Deviantart.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Hmmm... she's the first to add me to her watchlist and taught me to do things I do best.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
uuuuuuuh....My computer, Adobe Photoshop, pencil, paper,....any material that I can use to write or draw... even my nails are as good as paper--or palm--haha
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My room, because there I can think and imagine...even dream with my eyes open (is that weird??)
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
The awesomest (there it is again) memory Deviantart has given me was when I created my first humanoid manipulation, my first thought when I submitted the art was to just show that I did a humanoid manipulation... that's it. I see all the flaws--missed lines and all that--but as the creator I was like " , okay it's done. Let's upload it." when I opened my deviant account the next day, I didn't expect Deviantartists to view it (okay maybe a bit), or to even like and include it to their favorites and collections. I was like, 'wow' they liked what I did? And that moment I felt like I was the king of the world (shallow person here ) haha and I still remember it to this day. I tried to thank all the Deviantartists who faved but I couldn't because I think the site said 'This is considered as a spam' or something.